BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
So I didn’t get this exact color but I did buy this brand. I’ve always been one to go to the salon for special occasions to get my nails done but I was in a pinch and they were right in front of me. Call it destiny idk. So I purchased these bad boys and gave it a whirl. I was so impressed and so weren’t others. I got countless compliments on them. Even one from a guy at an auto parts store. I’m thinking I might just used these from now on and save quite a bit of cash! They stayed on a couple days but I’m a nurse and can’t really wear fake nails at work anyway. I say give them a shot and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the outcome. Fake nails have come a long way!
bb2Paige N.
Zumbrota, MN
I love impress nails after my friend showed me them. They have many designs and colors to chose from to fit anyone's likings. I also like to order directly from the website and you can become a VIP member for FREE. When you make a purchase shipping will only be 99 cents. And each nail set you buy you get 10 points. Once you receive 100 points you get a free set. They also send you a few for your birthday! These are cheap, easy to apply, last a long time, and also much healthier for your nails than getting acrylics. I highly recommend!!!
Julia M.
Okay two stars because the designs are super cute and so is the “idea” of press on nails that supposedly stay on. But unfortunately they do not, ī just applied them and replaced 4 nails already within 3 hours. I wanted to try these as a quick alternative but sadly they just don’t live up to the standard.
Bethany I.
Fruitland , MD
I wanted to love these!!! First of all, I don't have long beautiful nails like some people, so I had to trim them. When I trimmed them the glue made the bottoms of my nails sticky and uncomfortable. They were gorgeous, but just don't work with my nails. I wore them for less than 24 hours. However, extremely easy to apply and probably work well with long nails.
Rebecca F.
Kirkwood, MO
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
I got tons of compliments! People had no idea they were press-ons. Easy to apply, held up longer than I expected and did zero damage to my already fragile nails. In my opinion this is a fantastic product. I don't have time to regularly hit the nail salon, so this is perfect for me. The price is fantastic as well. My removal tip...remove them in the shower. The hot water softens the glue.
Elisabeth P.
Horsham, PA
I received these for free in the latest Shimmer Vox Box and I was excited to try them! Unfortunately they didn't quite live up to my expectations. To their credit, they went on easy and felt comfortable, however some of the sizes were a bit awkward. There wasn't really a size big enough for my thumbs and the Ines small enough for my pinky fingers were quite long. I would also prefer these in a style other than square...that being said apart from my personal preferences, they were comfortable and seemed to hold pretty well!
Julie M.
I love these. For under $7, I can get a beautiful set of nails. There are SO many designs to pick from. THese sets last me about 1.5-2 weeks, which is impressive (considering I am not good with keeping on polish or nails). I like using this to give my real nails a chance to grow (without me biting). I love the selection and buying these is cheaper than paying for a mani.
Lawren T.
Saugus, MA
These nails came in my shimmer vox box and I love the color options they have! The box says super hold within a few minutes a nail popped off and then another I used a hair dryer to heat up the glue a little and they seemed to stick a little better. As a mother I would have to say these would be good for an event or possibly a night out but they definitely wouldn't hold up for daily use. Over all a pretty good product.
Kara H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I’ve been using these nails for over a year and once I found them they were my go to for a quick mani! They are so easy to apply, I just make sure to really wipe my nails down with the alcohol pad to remove any oil. I can usually get them to last a good 5 days and for around $6 at Target/Walmart you cant beat that! I always get complimented and love surprising people with the fact that they are really press-ons ;)
ashley b.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Girl let me tell you about these nails lol. So you know i never bought these in the store because they're press on you know. Everyone would know they're fake. But no. Lol my mother in law got home a bit after i put them on and she thought i went to the nail salon to get them done. Heck noo i told her am broke. And i explained to her they were press on and she thought i was lying. LOL!! She almost finished me. But she loved them. And so did i lovethe decide and i had them for 2 days until i decided it was time to take them off. Thank you Influenster.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart