2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,560 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
They are cute, and easy to apply. But mine only lasted about two days before falling off.
pretty styles, beautiful shapes, very inexpensive but these don't last a long time on me
Their designs are not that great and too flashy for me. I personally would not use them
They lasted about 3 hours before they started popping of but you get what you paid for
So love this product I have two one plain and one with a pattern planing to buy more!!
Easy use but not the best product. Glue doesn't last and they are cheap..like "cheapy"
I use these press in nails when I want to have a cute polish look with minimal effort.
I like these but I really don't like the fact about the sticky stuff on the back of em!
These don't fit any nail. just plain weird shapes. they don't stay on very well either.
Didn’t fit me! The nails should also specify the numbers under the nails indicate size.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos