BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sheena K.
Crown Point
Huge fan. I have been doing acrylics for years and just needed a break and my friend told me to try these. I was like ummm are these like the "press-ons" that we had when we were kids? She said nope.. Totally revamped. I tried them and I adore them. I put nail glue on and the sticky pad. I get two weeks of wear time. My only complaint is about the removal.. Its tough. I soak them in acetone... But I guess its the price you pay when you want them to not budge for two weeks!
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This press on nails are very comfortable, the glue is very strong. I love the cute and delicate designs.
Pro tip: Be very careful when applying the nails and check that the nail is align with the nail as it is very hard to move or remove once you have pressed it.

I received this product as a complimentary gift from @impressmanicure and @Influenster to try out. #contest #complimentary #influenster @impressmanicure @influenster @influenstervox #pressongelnails
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City
I’m obsessed with these nails! They take less than 10 minutes to put on and won’t damage your nails. I took mine off after a week because they started coming up around the edges a little. They still looked fine but my hair was getting caught in them. (A little tip to keep your hair from getting caught is to put a clear coat over them to fill in any little gaps around the edges) I’ve gotten so many compliments. They look like I went to have my nails done but cost less than $6! I want every color!
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
I love the print and it looks like you just got out of the nail salon after applying them. After three hours of applying the one nail fell off and I put it back on after holding for 10 seconds and it lasted two more days. After the two days the ones that fell off I put back with super glue and pressed them back together and so far they have lasted for a while. I would definitely recommend this for a weekend and don't think they will a last week.
Nadirah M.
Elkins Park , PA
These nails are so super cute! I used a few of the press on nails for my accent nails for my latest manicure. I like the over all look but the nails are a little off sizing-wise. I couldn't find a nail that was long enough for my nail bed that was also wide enough to cover the sides of the nails. The nails look pretty good but the sizing makes them look fake. I got this product for free. I may buy it in the future, the designs are really cute. #impressmoment @impressmanicure #complimentary #shimmervoxbox @influenster
Anna N.
Manassas
I don’t like to go and get my nails done because it takes so long and also so expensive, but when you do at home it’s just not the same so I decided to give “fake nails” a try. Lucky me that found imPRESS Press-on on sale and gave it a try. It was my best decision ever, I don’t worry about my nails anymore and I always have my nails pretty. I’ve had imPRESS Press-on for almost two weeks on this pic and it still looks amazing. Great product, unbelievable price. I love it, everyone compliments my nails everywhere I go.
Cherron S.
Highland, IN
Please note: the name of the set I bought is 'Bells & Whistles', and is slightly different than the product pictured, mainly the accent nails. I added a picture of my own nails for accuracy.

These nails are a great option for a nice look without spending a lot of time or money. The two things that may be an issue for some is that the PDE glued portion creates a gap between the press on and natural nail. Also, if someone has larger fingers/nail beds, these may not have enough nails that are large enough. This brand does make other nails of longer lengths (these are on the shorter side), though.
Ayuni P.
Lazy girl solution to nail polish.

This is one of the best invention ever. I like having pretty nails with perfect manicure but my nail is very weak and I can't afford to get a manicure every time. I use this regualrly to hide my ugly nails.

Overall great quality, $8 for 30 nails, typically I get 2 full manicure out of it. As you can tell from the picture, you can't get any better nails than this. It's a perfect french #manicure .

It's easy to use. It last anywhere between 6-9 days on me and great color option that is suitable for any occasion.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
These are such a great idea instead of paying $50 at the salon you can pay $5 and just press these on yourself. Make sure to follow the instructions, wash your hands thoroughly, take care to trim your cuticles, and then use the alcohol prep pad that comes with the nails before applying. They lasted me about 3 days and I was rushing, applied them in the car and didn't get to wash my hands or trim my cuticles first. 3 days is a long time for improper application. These are great. So many designs and colors too.
Whitney H.
REMLAP, AL
Let me start by saying how IMPRESSED I am with these stuck on nails!!! I bought a pack of black matte with leopard print accent nails, and it's now been a whole week, and I have had NO problems with them!!! They're strong, they have a GREAT hold! I'm am so impressed with them! Definitely recommend! Definitely will buy again!!

UPDATE: I purchased the nude with the glitter accent, and I am still thoroughly  impressed!!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart