imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,530 Q&A
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
imPRESS - press on manicure
No glue needed
Pros: chic, fun, sassy, takes no time, easy to apply, stylish design, easy to follow instructions, different shapes, super cute accents nails, 30 nails and 6 accents nails are in the package. 💅🏾💅🏾 Great for a night out and can't make it to the nail shop. #💅🏾
Cons: The press on nails have small nail beds so it requires a person with a wider nail bed to file and manipulate their natural nail.
I received this product free for testing, and as I was putting them on one nail kept popping off during application. It was really frustrating but the adhesive did seem to hold for all of the other fingers.
Next, the sizes/shapes of the nails. It was very difficult to find the perfect size for any of my fingers, which was annoying. I had to opt for the larger nail everytime which makes them look more like a press on IMO.
When I was ready to take them off, I had no troubles at all. Always a plus :)
As long as your nails are clean, they stick very well. The only issue I had with them was that they would stick super well in some areas of the nail and not in others, so my hair would get caught under the nail. I would sometimes feel like I had to be extra careful doing regular activities because I was worried about them popping off. They lasted about a week before I didn’t want to wear them anymore and took them off.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos