BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kristina P.
Columbus, MS
Review for: Impress Press-on Manicure Pick Me 1 Set more...
I just bought these nails from Walmart because we were last minute needing to get our nails done! I was so shocked and surprised in a good way how amazing these nails are! I tried pulling one up and couldn't get it off! It is stuck on there, and I really don't think they will come off until I remove them the proper way! They look so great, so much better than me trying to paint my nails and having to wait till they dry! I cannot wait to see how long they stay on!
Amanda B.
Southfield
I love Impress nails! I wear them pretty consistently and always get compliments on them. Nobody ever believes that they’re press-on nails. I can never paint my nails well, nor get the polish to stay for more than a day without chipping. Finding this product has made me so happy! They’re SO easy to apply (just peel and stick) and last 1-2 weeks depending on what I’m doing that week. The glue does damage my nails a bit, but bc I wear these pretty much all the time it doesn’t really matter. Sometimes I’ll skip a week or two to give my nails a breather. I’ve been using these for about two years now and plan to keep doing so!
Nathalie R.
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I just used my first set of Impress nails, and I am sure I'll be a repeat customer. Application was super easy, and they held up nicely for 4 days on me. (Probably could've gone longer, but I have fidget issues.) I would recommend being very precise with application - two of the nails wound up a little off-center on me, and would catch on my hair when I ran my fingers through it. All in all, they looked great and held up well.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Review for: **New 2015** "Tweetheart" 2X Longer Lasting Short By Nails more...
#imPRESSmanicure #contest #complimentary @impressmanicure @influenster

I don’t feel the need to go in sit in the nail spa for hours on in just to wait all that time. Tell them what I want and get nothing close to what I actually told them. These imPRESS Press-on Manicure are super affordable, super cute, and super chic and classy. I would definitely recommend them to my girlfriends . You can even get designs to match your outfit thank Influenster.
Abby S.
I received a free set of these for review purposes. They looked really pretty and I wanted to like them, but they didn't work for me at all. Like most presss-on nails, they come a bit oversized and you cut and file them down to fit. I filed this down to fit over my nails well and still leave a little bit of added length. The little space left that these extended past my finger tips had too much glue and got stuck on everything. Most of them came off or had to be removed within a few hours. There were totally not worth the hassle it took to put them on. Stay away!
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Review for: Ecstatic Cling more...
These feel nothing like real nails they are soft and the gel allows for the nail to move on your finger. You can't scratch or open packages these nails only look nice for a day before they are bending lifting and allowing gunk to build up between the fake nail and your real nail. Can we say fungus will be growing soon. If your nails are not short I mean down to the skin short these nails won't fit and so you can't grow your real nails out with these. Stubs or nothing..... I like the idea I like the style but I don't like the fact fungus and nasty stuff is such an issue with these. Get the glue on nails they are way better. These would be good if you could glue them down! The gel didn't come off do you cannot use glue if you wanted too and I don't like that
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Target
These fake nails worked like a dream! I wore the style 'Tweetheart' for homecoming and they stayed on all night no matter what I did. I ended up leaving them on for about a week and a half total. The price is fare. Removal of the nails themselves was fairly easy and painless. Getting the adhesive off was a bit more tricky. I think the longer you leave on the nails, the tougher it becomes for you to get the adhesives off your nails. The adhesive does not damage your nails though. I would reccomend these nails if you want something for a special occasion. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
I keep a drawer full of these blue are nails for emergencies… They’re super cheap to buy I normally just get the casting call color which is the classic red however you cannot wear them for more than a day because it won’t stay on they barely lost me one night they come off I only wear them if I broke a nail or I haven’t had a manicure and I have an event!
vicki a.
San Marcos
I have used this product before. The nails are really pretty, but the thing that I don't like is how there just press on's instead of the ones you have to glue on. They also don't stick as much as how regular glue on ones will stay on. They sometimes fell off when I grab some things in my hand, or when i accidentally hit my hang on something I really wish it came with the bottle of glue, but overall it's great
Vanessa T.
Panorama city, CA
Nails are my thing so when I got this I was so excited. If you followed the rules that was given to you, the nails lasted a pretty reasonable amount of time. The only downside of these were the nail sizes. There were some nail sizes that fit my real nails perfectly and looked great but there were other nail sizes that didn’t fit my nails and looked absolutely horrible.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart