BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • How does this brand of press-on nails compare to other brands. I'...4 Answers
Kelsey T.
This is one of my favorite shades of the impress nails. It appears brown but has a gorgeous shimmer to it. I get so many compliments on these ones! It is one of the easier sets to put on since it is easy to read the nail size numbers on the dark color. I go from opening the package to having a gorgeous manicure in under 5 minutes total!!
Tiffani G.
I love ImPress! This is the quickest way to have a stylish and beautiful set of nails without having to destroy your nails. They are so easy to use and they last longer than most nails do. I definitely recommend this to everyone that likes to change their nails a lot, like I do! Also, they are reasonably priced so that's an added bonus!!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I worked with the brand several months to review and promote these nails and I became a fan. These are the best press on nails I've ever used. I am really not a nail girl. These were easy and did not interfere with my work -- I'm a freelance writer. If you want nice looking nails that last for a bout a week with little fuss, try these.
Karolina B.
These fake nails are actually THE BEST with hundreds of different designs! Definitely much better than the glue ones; glue on nails just are too much work. These imapress nails are very easy to put on with only 3 easy steps. And even better they are waterproof and last for 2 weeks maybe even more! I highly recommend this brand of nails.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
I received these in a vox box so long ago I can't even remember the name of it, but these were an immediate repurchase. They cost maybe $4 or $5, the box includes about two sets, they last at least a week if you apply them correctly, and they look SO real. I always have a set ready in case I destroy my nails and they feel too short.
Rachel S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love these nail press-ons! They are so simple to use and definitely hold up to the tests I put them through! They look just as nice as getting your nails done at the salon but for a fraction of the price! I used this after I had acrylics for a while to hide my weak and ugly nails. I would definitely buy this again and again!
leticia b.
Ceres, CA
I hated this product. They are cheap yes, but they don't last nearly long enough to even do a single thing. I tried them a few times and each time was a bad experience. I would much rather go for the kiss me glue on nails. If you want more for your money and want them to last. Other wise for a temporary thing these work.
Juliana S.
Asheville, Nc
Love love love these nails! They stayed on so well and so long that I didn't ever worry one would come off midday. Ive recommended them every time I got a compliment on them. Just so good and very affordable. I think the only issue I had was he thickness of the nail but I also think thats what made them so strong.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Good nails i just find my self being more careful with these nails on because one wrong move and the nail flies when you open something or wash your hair and feel like they're going to fall because the glue feels lose i dont know if its just me but i prefer nails that are glued on these nails were beautiful tho
Amanda W.
This product I do not personally care for. I feel like they are not very good quality and they do not stay on very long at all. Although, you may be able to extend the wear a couple days if you used glue with them instead of the stick on strips. They do have some that are cute, but I just don't care for them.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.