BY KISS PRODUCTS #4 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it...44 Answers
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
This was my first time using press-on nails, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting anything great. I appreciated how the package included nail wipes and different sizes of each nail, but from the beginning I wished the instructions were a bit more helpful. I didn't realize until after I had applied the nails that there were numbers on the underside of the free edge to help me pick nails, which would have been helpful to know. Additionally, while they were fun to wear, since my natural nails aren't nearly that long, the pinky nail on my right hand came off after one day, forcing me to remove the other 9, which was an arduous process. I might try these again for a fun night out, but I don't see these becoming a part of my routine.
Sarah W.
These are done for a one night use or for a girly dress up party for a little one. They go on easy and save you time that way. They didn’t stick and hurt when pulling them off and they actually didn’t fall off during the night. However they don’t look great and you can totally tell they are fake. I’m a pinch? Go for it. But if you have the time get a manicure!
PEPPER W.
I got some many compliments on my nails! I actually went out and bought other design 😍

imPRESS - press on manicure

One-Step gel

Oval edition

No glue needed

Pros: chic, fun, sassy, takes no time, easy to apply, stylish design, easy to follow instructions, different shapes, super cute accents nails, 30 nails and 6 accents nails are in the package. 💅🏾💅🏾 Great for a night out and can't make it to the nail shop. #💅🏾

Cons: The press on nails have small nail beds so it requires a person with a wider nail bed to file and manipulate their natural nail.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I was really impressed by this product. I used them for the first time as a quick fix and no one could tell that they were press ons. I actually received a ton of compliments on my nails. They were super easy to apply and only took me about 10 minutes to pop on. I washed dishes with them, typed everyday with them and the list goes on and on. I'm very rough with my hands and kept them on for an entire week. I was worried that they would pop off and they didn't. After removal my nail was not dry or damaged. I would definitely recommend this product and for sure will be using again in the future.
hajar b.
San Antonio
I keep a drawer full of these blue are nails for emergencies… They’re super cheap to buy I normally just get the casting call color which is the classic red however you cannot wear them for more than a day because it won’t stay on they barely lost me one night they come off I only wear them if I broke a nail or I haven’t had a manicure and I have an event!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
First of all, let me start by saying that the designs offered by imPRESS are the best that I've ever seen from a press on nail brand. There are a TON of options to choose from, but I'd say that that is where this brand peaks.

I received this product free for testing, and as I was putting them on one nail kept popping off during application. It was really frustrating but the adhesive did seem to hold for all of the other fingers.

Next, the sizes/shapes of the nails. It was very difficult to find the perfect size for any of my fingers, which was annoying. I had to opt for the larger nail everytime which makes them look more like a press on IMO.

When I was ready to take them off, I had no troubles at all. Always a plus :)
Acadia C.
I LOVE THESE!!!! My mother-in-law actually recommended me these in July and I completely fell in love! these do not damage your nails like glue on & acrylic nails. Very easy to take off when you're ready mine typically last a week to two weeks (I work at a garden center so between dirt, water and smashing fingers EVERY DAY) I also have a bad habit of biting my nails and because of these I know have long HARD nails! They also come out with holiday designs and new seasonal designs all the time! Just love these! These red ones are by far my favorite I've bought these quite a few times.
Vanessa T.
Panorama city , CA
Nails are my thing so when I got this I was so excited. If you followed the rules that was given to you, the nails lasted a pretty reasonable amount of time. The only downside of these were the nail sizes. There were some nail sizes that fit my real nails perfectly and looked great but there were other nail sizes that didn’t fit my nails and looked absolutely horrible.
Jeanette Z.
I absolutely love these nails but unfortunately, for me, they have 1 big flaw. I'm not even sure how the company would avoid this happening, and I know it doesn't happen for everyone. But for me, it snags my hair like no other!! And when you've got long long hair like me, that's a big issue! But besides this deal breaker, I just love them!! They're so quick and easy. I just wish they worked better for me. Heartbreaking 💔💔💔💔
Lauren D.
I like these a lot! They are a good, cheaper alternative for getting acrylics in a salon, and they are easier and quicker than painting your nails. There are lots of beautiful designs and colors available. When I bought them, CVS was having a good sale on them as well. I think it was BOGO!

As long as your nails are clean, they stick very well. The only issue I had with them was that they would stick super well in some areas of the nail and not in others, so my hair would get caught under the nail. I would sometimes feel like I had to be extra careful doing regular activities because I was worried about them popping off. They lasted about a week before I didn’t want to wear them anymore and took them off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.