BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Cherron S.
Highland, IN
Please note: the name of the set I bought is 'Bells & Whistles', and is slightly different than the product pictured, mainly the accent nails. I added a picture of my own nails for accuracy.

These nails are a great option for a nice look without spending a lot of time or money. The two things that may be an issue for some is that the PDE glued portion creates a gap between the press on and natural nail. Also, if someone has larger fingers/nail beds, these may not have enough nails that are large enough. This brand does make other nails of longer lengths (these are on the shorter side), though.
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Target
These fake nails worked like a dream! I wore the style 'Tweetheart' for homecoming and they stayed on all night no matter what I did. I ended up leaving them on for about a week and a half total. The price is fare. Removal of the nails themselves was fairly easy and painless. Getting the adhesive off was a bit more tricky. I think the longer you leave on the nails, the tougher it becomes for you to get the adhesives off your nails. The adhesive does not damage your nails though. I would reccomend these nails if you want something for a special occasion. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Ayuni P.
Lazy girl solution to nail polish.

This is one of the best invention ever. I like having pretty nails with perfect manicure but my nail is very weak and I can't afford to get a manicure every time. I use this regualrly to hide my ugly nails.

Overall great quality, $8 for 30 nails, typically I get 2 full manicure out of it. As you can tell from the picture, you can't get any better nails than this. It's a perfect french #manicure .

It's easy to use. It last anywhere between 6-9 days on me and great color option that is suitable for any occasion.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I would give these 10 stars if I could: they are that good! The pattern I have is a black matte gel with a rainbow-dotted accent nail. The pack comes with 30(!!)nails including 6 of the accents. They have attached adhesive, which I was unsure about, thought they wouldn't last a day, but it's been 2 weeks and they're still going strong. I bought these at Walmart for less than $3, and want to go back and get the rest of their stock just so I have more for the future. I HIGHLY recommend these to everyone!
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
These are such a great idea instead of paying $50 at the salon you can pay $5 and just press these on yourself. Make sure to follow the instructions, wash your hands thoroughly, take care to trim your cuticles, and then use the alcohol prep pad that comes with the nails before applying. They lasted me about 3 days and I was rushing, applied them in the car and didn't get to wash my hands or trim my cuticles first. 3 days is a long time for improper application. These are great. So many designs and colors too.
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Other more...
I've done several types of stick on nails including Jamberry and Color Street and Impress is so much better! They go on with practically zero effort and they stayed on for a week! Gorgeous, vibrant colors and designs make these even more appealing. I personally used Boss Lady which came in my Influenster Staycation Voxbox.

My only complaints are that my hair got caught around the edge of them very easily and that I really could benefit from a bigger size for my thumb than they provided, but all in all I loved them and would totally consider buying them again for a special occasion.
Whitney H.
REMLAP, AL
Let me start by saying how IMPRESSED I am with these stuck on nails!!! I bought a pack of black matte with leopard print accent nails, and it's now been a whole week, and I have had NO problems with them!!! They're strong, they have a GREAT hold! I'm am so impressed with them! Definitely recommend! Definitely will buy again!!

UPDATE: I purchased the nude with the glitter accent, and I am still thoroughly  impressed!!!
Madie A.
My sister is the nail aficionado of my family so I gave these to her and I must say they looked amazing. She said they were easy to put on and lasted just about as long as any other fake nails!
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
I like having my nails done regularly but I hate the price and how it tears my nails up. I was really excited to try impress because the price is reasonable and they have so many different styles. These take less than 10 minutes to apply and they look great. The downfall is that some of them don't stay. Both my index fingers and middle fingers had fallen off after one day. Luckily they come with extras in case some fall off. I'd recommend using nail polish remover on your nails prior to application. For the price, they're great!
Kelsey B.
Glade Spring, VA
#impressmoments #contest #complimentary @influenster @impressmanicure
I like this product as far impress press on manicure. I like them because if i dont want them on they come off easy without hurting or ruining my nail. I personally dont like the color of them because they are to bright for me
I usually do nude or light color but i will definitely look for other colors and styles in the future.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.