2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the designs, however I have found sometimes I choose a design of nail that doesn't quite fit or cover my natural nails.
I love this product! These nails are so easy to apply and they last a couple of weeks. The colors are cute and it's affordable!
They have fun stylish patternes but they remind me of the press on nails i had when i was 5. They fall off about 3 hours later.
I love the stylish designs and how easy they are!! It sure does beat paying 50-60 dollars at a nail salon! I love this product
Was hard to find proper fit, broke off easily, the nails bent like paper after being applied. Was only good to take pictures.
These are good for prom, for when u want your nails to look great but not pay 30 dollars and have to smell all those chemicals
I honestly would prefer to get this over the Sally Hansen's. This price is better in my opinion and the packaging is adorable!
Loved the colors and I love having my nails done.however these did not last long at all. I was kinda disappointed in that fact
These are very cute press on nails. They come packaged nicely. They only lasted about an hour before they started falling off.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos