2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Great product. I'm very happy with my purchase. They are easy to apply. They've lasted up to 6 days and I wash a lot of dishes.
Who does't love nail art??!?!! these are so cute you can dress your nails up or down its so universal go pick some up today =]
Impress Press-on Manicure Dancing Queen nail kit is inexpensive. But they are durable and very attractive. Highly recommended.
They stay on longer than I thougut. They fall off after 2 weeks which is a great amount of time to have cute nails. I'm in love
Great on the go for special events same day manicure I have received many compliments on them before love the neon colored ones
I've used it once, they have really pretty designs but I had to use a glue from another brand because they wouldn't last long.
Didn't love the pattern I got in my free voxbox but these were very easy to put on. I saw there a bunch of other patterns too!
I love the designs, however I have found sometimes I choose a design of nail that doesn't quite fit or cover my natural nails.
So pretty, and easy!! I get compliments from everyone. They all think i went and got my nails done, and they wonder by who lol
I am constantly using my hands, and I feel that these just aren't for me. They do not hold up. I prefer a glue on nail, myself.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos