2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the print and how it doesn't chip! I just don't like how I had to cut my real nails to put it on. But overall, loved it!
LOVE these Kiss press-on NAILS. they are so cute plus very easy to apply. who needs to go to a nail salon.? when you have these.
These are no good. They leave a very sticky residue on your finger tips, but they do not keep nails on. Go with old glue instead.
Adorable and great idea! I loved press on nails growing up so I gave the ones I received as a birthday gift to my younger cousin!
I love these nails. If you use them with glue, they will last for a long time and they look as good as any professional manicure.
They look way too fake. it is almost embarrassing to wear them. i prefer a messed up manicure that my little sister does on me.
Love them so much cheaper then doing any nailz and I lovw the way they look and the designs they stay on for long periods of time
I really like these nails! They come in different colors and you just peel and stick, and they last for about a week.
I'm not a huge fan of these type of nails but if I had to wear any I really like this brand. They stay on and are easy to apply
These are good for prom, for when u want your nails to look great but not pay 30 dollars and have to smell all those chemicals
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos