BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
I love the print and it looks like you just got out of the nail salon after applying them. After three hours of applying the one nail fell off and I put it back on after holding for 10 seconds and it lasted two more days. After the two days the ones that fell off I put back with super glue and pressed them back together and so far they have lasted for a while. I would definitely recommend this for a weekend and don't think they will a last week.
Nadirah M.
Elkins Park , PA
These nails are so super cute! I used a few of the press on nails for my accent nails for my latest manicure. I like the over all look but the nails are a little off sizing-wise. I couldn't find a nail that was long enough for my nail bed that was also wide enough to cover the sides of the nails. The nails look pretty good but the sizing makes them look fake. I got this product for free. I may buy it in the future, the designs are really cute. #impressmoment @impressmanicure #complimentary #shimmervoxbox @influenster
Cherron S.
Highland, IN
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
Please note: the name of the set I bought is 'Bells & Whistles', and is slightly different than the product pictured, mainly the accent nails. I added a picture of my own nails for accuracy.

These nails are a great option for a nice look without spending a lot of time or money. The two things that may be an issue for some is that the PDE glued portion creates a gap between the press on and natural nail. Also, if someone has larger fingers/nail beds, these may not have enough nails that are large enough. This brand does make other nails of longer lengths (these are on the shorter side), though.
Ayuni P.
Lazy girl solution to nail polish.

This is one of the best invention ever. I like having pretty nails with perfect manicure but my nail is very weak and I can't afford to get a manicure every time. I use this regualrly to hide my ugly nails.

Overall great quality, $8 for 30 nails, typically I get 2 full manicure out of it. As you can tell from the picture, you can't get any better nails than this. It's a perfect french #manicure .

It's easy to use. It last anywhere between 6-9 days on me and great color option that is suitable for any occasion.
Whitney H.
REMLAP, AL
Let me start by saying how IMPRESSED I am with these stuck on nails!!! I bought a pack of black matte with leopard print accent nails, and it's now been a whole week, and I have had NO problems with them!!! They're strong, they have a GREAT hold! I'm am so impressed with them! Definitely recommend! Definitely will buy again!!

UPDATE: I purchased the nude with the glitter accent, and I am still thoroughly  impressed!!!
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Gel Flash Mob more...
I would give these 10 stars if I could: they are that good! The pattern I have is a black matte gel with a rainbow-dotted accent nail. The pack comes with 30(!!)nails including 6 of the accents. They have attached adhesive, which I was unsure about, thought they wouldn't last a day, but it's been 2 weeks and they're still going strong. I bought these at Walmart for less than $3, and want to go back and get the rest of their stock just so I have more for the future. I HIGHLY recommend these to everyone!
Madie A.
My sister is the nail aficionado of my family so I gave these to her and I must say they looked amazing. She said they were easy to put on and lasted just about as long as any other fake nails!
Kelsey B.
Glade Spring, VA
#impressmoments #contest #complimentary @influenster @impressmanicure
I like this product as far impress press on manicure. I like them because if i dont want them on they come off easy without hurting or ruining my nail. I personally dont like the color of them because they are to bright for me
I usually do nude or light color but i will definitely look for other colors and styles in the future.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
I like having my nails done regularly but I hate the price and how it tears my nails up. I was really excited to try impress because the price is reasonable and they have so many different styles. These take less than 10 minutes to apply and they look great. The downfall is that some of them don't stay. Both my index fingers and middle fingers had fallen off after one day. Luckily they come with extras in case some fall off. I'd recommend using nail polish remover on your nails prior to application. For the price, they're great!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
4 stars because some reason Y'ALL DONT HAVE Broadway Nails high shine nail polish on Influenster..Sadly!.. I never have problems with chipping one coat multiple colors and dries quickly ... Only $1.00
Shades:
Ascending Celine #48
Haney Honey #18
Seduction Night #4
Evening Dress #52
Treasure Island #1 (my favorite color)
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart