2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Kind of upset how big thy are ... Doesn't for my nail beds ! They need to make them smaller or different sizes!
I never got these nails in an influenster box because I'm new however i bought these and i really love these nails
Got this from a vox box and love it!!! they lasted me 2 weeks and bring enough for 2 wears and being cute accents
I used these to do my bff's nails and they were so hard to match size and shape. Plus they peel off VERY easily.
These are so quick to put on and can last a long time if you take care of your nails! They get plenty compliments
These were quick and easy to apply. But they didn't last as long as the package said. I got about 3 days, not 7.
I love these nails. they look great and stay on really well but aren't hard to remove and don't damage my nails:)
These are a fun little way to impress anyone at a fun night :) easy to use, great designs, makes you stand out!
They would be convenient for a quick look but they just looked so fake on me I wasn’t really a fan unfortunately!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos