2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,987 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These come off easily if they get wet, but they're very easy to put on. They're definitely kid-friendly, but they aren't durable.
Easy To Apply And Great Colors And Designs But These Don't Last For Me They Only Last A Day Or An Hour If I'm Lucky Not Worth It!
My pattern I got was adorable; it had lots of cute cherry blossoms on a french tip. The problem was it didn't fit on my nails....
These press on nails were cute but they didn't last. Even after applying a lot of pressure, within a day they began falling off.
I love these nails! They are so extremely cute and girly. I really don't expect much from stick on nails but these impressed me!!
I could see how these could be a hit, however, they were a tad long for my taste and the pattern I received wasn't exactly cute.
I thought these looked great, and they were really easy to apply. I would rate these 3 out of 5 because mine only lasted 3 days.
These are a cute idea, but they're not my favorite. They stick on well for about 3 to 4 days, depending on your everyday tasks.
I cant say a word describing how beautiful the packaging and the nail patterns are! Thanks imPRESS, you guys really impressed me!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos