2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I like the designs but they didn't even stay on an hour before coming off. Just wasted money on something that sucks
I have very short nails, won't work if they don't have enough to stick to. But my cousin who has long nails love them
Some of the nails are too small so I wasn't able to put them on my thumbs and that doesn't make great product for me.
This is my 2017 beauty product. You can find these on impress.com they are easy to put on and cute! I def love these
Very nice design, easy to apply don't last long. Use for a dinner or party definitely not for anything long lasting.
Didn't live up to what i was expecting they only lasted like two days they were easy to apply but not very neat at all
I love these for a fast and easy. They don't ruin your nails either. I love the new styles! They are so fashionable.
I never have time to get my nails done and theses solve that problem, plus they have some amazing designs and colors.
Love these nails!! Easy to apply and stay on. Perfect for a night out or a special event. Will redo try other designs
I actually loved these the only problem I had was I could only wear them one time because there were not enough nails
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos