BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

BERENICE T.
Ramona , CA
When I first received this product I was super excited to try them on (for like a day because these products never last on me). But to my surprise these nails stayed on for more than a week and I even struggled to get them off. They were so cute and looked natural on my hands. Definitely would recommend to a friend who does not have the time nor energy to go sit in a salon to get their nails done. 10/10!
Bridget L.
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
The color and matte of these nails are beautiful and they're really easy to apply HOWEVER, the adhesive backing on these nails are not very strong. The nails lift often and catch my hair. The nails themselves are also very soft and flexible. I can't peel a label or open a soda can with them on. Their sizing is also off, it was hard to figure out which size my nails were. Kiss's glue on nails are much sturdier and have a much better fit.
Myra H.
Really like these nails. They look like salon nails (people were shocked when I told them they were press-ons) and they are easy to apply and remove. Mine have lasted for a week, after which I remove them to let my nails breathe. I have noticed that if I run into something hard enough the nail does bend... I can put it back and it isn't too noticeable but I can tell once I have to "reset" the nail. Other than that I think they're very affordable (mine were 5 or 6 dollars) and wear well. My favorite so far has been Bells & Whistles (which I'm uploading a pic of)!
Shakira R.
Rochester, MI
Review for: Other more...
If you don't have time to go to the salon this is the best route. However, I will say PLEASE prep your nails before use if you want to see the best results.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I regularly get my nails done at the salon, however a few times a year I will give my nails a break. These are my go to for when I’m not getting them done. They are pretty. You can barely tell they are press ons, looks just like a gel manicure. Do not add nail glue!! Trust me on this, they will hold better if you only use what is already applied. Follow the instructions. Ensure your nails are clean as possible before applying. Purchase extra alcohol pads to use on nails and fingertips before application. This will ensure that they stay on longer. My only issue is that they don’t take into account people with long nail beds. These are almost too short for me, that is why I took off one star. You can’t beat the price of these, love when I find them on sale, I stock up!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
I absolutely love these 😍💅 they are a beautiful blue color with shimmer and the application process was so easy and they have lasted me a few hours so far can't wait to see how long they last it's likes as if you went and got them done professional imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Mariah G.
Baltimore
I have been using these for more than a year now. I have always been happy with the results I get. Walmart usually has them for the best price, although many drug stores have promotions on them such as buy 2 and get 1 free. I always take advantage of those promotions. The kinds that are short or with the rounded tip last the longest and to get the ultimate wear wash your fingernails extremely well with soap or dish detergent even. Then *and this is extremely important* you MUST use the alcohol swipe that is included on every single nail before you place the nail on your fingertips. I have never had a problem with a manicure lasting 2 weeks or more when I use the alcohol swipe and wash my hands very good before putting them on. That's the secret folks!
Mina T.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
I love these! They stay on pretty well. I didn't buy this exact shade but pretty similar. I wish they would make different variety of sizes. Some of them just don't fit my long nail beds! Other than that, I'm on day 3 and they're still toughing it out! Usually by now, I would've already lost half. I do love how short they are. But if your nail beds aren't perfectly flat, they would pop up. This doesn't really bother me but if I'm eating food with my hands, they tend to get stuck.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This press on nails are very comfortable, the glue is very strong. I love the cute and delicate designs.
Pro tip: Be very careful when applying the nails and check that the nail is align with the nail as it is very hard to move or remove once you have pressed it.

I received this product as a complimentary gift from @impressmanicure and @Influenster to try out. #contest #complimentary #influenster @impressmanicure @influenster @influenstervox #pressongelnails
Sheena K.
Crown Point
Huge fan. I have been doing acrylics for years and just needed a break and my friend told me to try these. I was like ummm are these like the "press-ons" that we had when we were kids? She said nope.. Totally revamped. I tried them and I adore them. I put nail glue on and the sticky pad. I get two weeks of wear time. My only complaint is about the removal.. Its tough. I soak them in acetone... But I guess its the price you pay when you want them to not budge for two weeks!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart