2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,566 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Easy application, look amazing . I need a larger size for my thumbs though, wish they would add a couple larger sizes.
I love these nails, although it doesn't look as good as the nail salon, but if your in a rush these will do just great
I have tried this product .its average and so good . but still you can try for fast application and stays longer also
I did not like this product. They fell off within an hour and I followed the instructions exactly. Would not recommend
I tried these and like them but, I washed my dishes a few days after I applied them and they of course started fading.
The designs are cute, but the nails themselves are very flimsy. I put them on and they were falling off after an hour.
Some of my favorite nails, but like any others I've tried don't have very many nails in my size as I have small hands.
Amazing press on nails. stay on without popping off for about a week! cheap to! deffinatly should try! it is worth it!
These nails at first look really great but after a few days the edges get discolored and they start losing their shape
I don't like this you can barely do anything with and they come off with water in just a few days of putting them off.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos