2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,564 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I got this as a gift from my cousin> they are really nice but what i didn't like is they only lasted a day on my nails.
They didn’t last long, and I did go to the store to check out how much they were and I don’t think they’re worth the 7$
Very cute . I enjoyed the pack that was sent to me which was the orange back . And they lasted about a week on my nails
I love these they work great and easy to use and affordable and last for few days and I love all the other you can get.
These are the best nails ever. They stayed on my nails for almost 3 weeks. I was very surprised how easy to apply them.
I loved how easy these were. But they do not last as long as they say they do. Or at least not for a busy working mom.
I wasn’t a fan of these press on nails. They were very thin and flimsy. Very cheap feeling. I would not purchase these.
Easy application, look amazing . I need a larger size for my thumbs though, wish they would add a couple larger sizes.
These nails looked real and everybody thought i got a mani. However they wouldn't stay on very long without nail glue.
If you’re looking for a good press on nail option, this is really good brand. They don’t look or feel cheap. Very nice!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos