2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,561 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Not expensive and look great. I love putting these on versus the nails that have to be glued. No mess and easy to use.
I don't like how they come off so easily. I had to shape them up and paint them in order to not look silly wearing them
Very cute . I enjoyed the pack that was sent to me which was the orange back . And they lasted about a week on my nails
Love them.easy to put on, different sizes to fit your nails. They actually stay on without having to use your own glue.
I put them on at night and by morning they were off. Takes a while to figure out which nail goes where since no label.
I love these press-on nails they were durable and easy to put on! pretty patterns and colors. Mines lasted up to 1 week
I was so excited about these but the design was really like middle school ish but I plan to purchase just a plan color
I was really excited to try these but very disappointed they only lasted like 2 hours max befor they started coming off
These nails are cute, cheap, and so quick to apply. They come in cute, pretty patterns and colors and I love then (: !!
They look really great but all I did was shower (hours later) and they all popped off. Very disappointed for the price.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos