2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,550 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
If you’re looking for a good press on nail option, this is really good brand. They don’t look or feel cheap. Very nice!
Very cute . I enjoyed the pack that was sent to me which was the orange back . And they lasted about a week on my nails
Not expensive and look great. I love putting these on versus the nails that have to be glued. No mess and easy to use.
These are great! So easy to put on and they last so long! It's perfect for when you're on a rush but want to look cute
These things are awesome, but I can never get them to stay on for too long. I added glue so they would stay on longer.
I have small hands and nail beds so I couldn’t wear these. They were way too big. And I thought the color was too bold.
Really love #impress press-on Manicure they last for a long time and theresafe on naturail nail there easy to remove..
I got this as a gift from my cousin> they are really nice but what i didn't like is they only lasted a day on my nails.
I love these they work great and easy to use and affordable and last for few days and I love all the other you can get.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos