2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
They were easy to use and look really pretty. Last pretty long as well, I'd recommend them instead of the fake nails lol
They have many different color and patterns but the fall of really fast after a couple of hours . I won't buy them again
Love these! Very affordable and somewhat durable. Got them as a gift and just love all the styles they have and colors.
I first received press on nails in a voxbox after using them one time they have been my go to when I need a quick mani!
They are pretty but never stay on my nails. They pop off as soon as you do anything! Nail stickers are so much better!
These are lifesavers lol! If you don't have the time or money these little guys will do the job and still look pretty!
Wasn't a fan of these. They were pretty yes but they didn't stay on five minutes, disappointed because they are pretty
It works good for a couple of days but that's it. I run around a lot and the just dint stay. But I do like the designs.
These press on manicures were so cute. And they were practical. I would consider purchasing again. I love the variety.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos