BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Emily O.
Gettysburg, PA
I tried these fake nails for the first time about 5 months ago. At first I really loved them. They went on pretty easily. After about a week one of my pointer finger nails started to lift. I removed it and replaced it with another nail from the package. About a week later the same nail started to come off. I decided at this point I was going to take them off. These nails were extremely hard to remove. Once I finally got them off I had sticky residue on my nails for another two days afterward. They looked good at first but are not worth the trouble they cause when taking them off.
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
So I have used these nails twice (but in different colors). The first time, I bought it from Target, and the second time, I received them for free from Influenster VoxBox. They look really nice, and are easy to apply, BUT they do not stay on for long. I don't know if it's because I did it wrong, but the first time, my nails barely lasted a couple hours before they started falling off one at a time. The second time, they barely lasted an hour. I think they should go back to providing the nail glue, since that would be a lot stronger than the sticky gel they provide. I would probably try this again if I wanted a short term solution, but the chances are very low.
Alexa B.
I love the way my nails look after I get a manicure, but I hate the price that comes with it. Impress press on manicure has been the perfect solution. They are simple and easy to use plus they can be applied in minutes. They usually last me around a week, however I've discovered that if I put them on when my nails are longer and right after I showered they tend to last longer. While that can be a con for some i enjoy the fact that i am able to change out my look to match the season or mood im in. They even lasted me during my vacation to Costa Rica when I spent a large portion of my time in the pool. In addition I can usually get two manicures out of one purchase which is more than enough for the price tag!
Amanda B.
Southfield
I love Impress nails! I wear them pretty consistently and always get compliments on them. Nobody ever believes that they’re press-on nails. I can never paint my nails well, nor get the polish to stay for more than a day without chipping. Finding this product has made me so happy! They’re SO easy to apply (just peel and stick) and last 1-2 weeks depending on what I’m doing that week. The glue does damage my nails a bit, but bc I wear these pretty much all the time it doesn’t really matter. Sometimes I’ll skip a week or two to give my nails a breather. I’ve been using these for about two years now and plan to keep doing so!
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
These are awesome for a quick manicured look. They are very easy to put on just peel the sticker off and Press them on. They exceeded my expectations they lasted me about 3 weeks and I am rough on my hands with housework. These were my favorite by far. The designs you can choose from are great. I received plenty of compliments on them when I told them they were press on they were surprised! I would recommend these.
Kara E.
I have mixed feelings about these nails. While I love how cheap and easy they are to apply, I find them looking very fake on my own nails while on my friends they looked beautiful. It seems with these that it varies from person to person. I only bought the nails with a French Tip and found them popping off constantly on my thumb and ring finger while the others stayed on a good amount of the day. If you're looking for a quick solution for a party or night out definitely go with these but I wouldn't be replacing a manicure with them as they barely lasted a couple hours on me.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
So insanely disappointed with this product. I have had my nails on for less than 24 hours and they are literally all lifting around the edges. One of my pinkies actually came off within hours of application and I had to literally GLUE IT ON with nail glue...(which I'd say defeats the purpose, don't you think?). I took special care to follow the directions exactly, and even went above to ensure these lasted me as long as possible, as I'm trying to grow my nails out. Absolutely not "gap proof" like it claims. I can't even pull up my hair without strands catching on my nails. It seems that the main issue is that the nails are too flat for my more rounded nails, which would seem like a personal problem, but not when it's advertised as flexible in order to fit all nail shapes and forms.

Overall just so disappointing. My nails look horrible and obviously fake up close, and only look nice from far away. I will say at least the nail color is beautiful and application was technically as easy as it claims.
Rachael S.
Carson city , NV
These feel nothing like real nails they are soft and the gel allows for the nail to move on your finger. You can't scratch or open packages these nails only look nice for a day before they are bending lifting and allowing gunk to build up between the fake nail and your real nail. Can we say fungus will be growing soon. If your nails are not short I mean down to the skin short these nails won't fit and so you can't grow your real nails out with these. Stubs or nothing..... I like the idea I like the style but I don't like the fact fungus and nasty stuff is such an issue with these. Get the glue on nails they are way better. These would be good if you could glue them down! The gel didn't come off do you cannot use glue if you wanted too and I don't like that
Lidia L.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I love these press on nails they are fast and convenient when you can’t get to your next nail appointment ! They have so many verity to choose from to fit your style!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. The design is pretty and the colors. They have many beautiful designs too. The application process was so easy to do and took like less than 10 minutes. I loved how I don't have to wait for my nails to dry and it had cute nail art on it. The downfall is they are press on nails so by the 2nd day the nail on my left index finger fell off. The rest were ok. But if you need to get your nails done ASAP for an event this is a great way to go or if you're just going out. No glue either just take off the back cover of the nail and the adhesive is on the nail.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart