2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,723 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
So far so good. I have had these on for about 3 days and they are holding up beautifully. I like how similar these look to salon style acrylics.
I have small hands and this product really fit my nails well. If you have small nails check them out. They have a great selection of colors too!!
LOVE press on nails! So quick and easy. I get constant compliments on them. Usually last me around a week. I always recommend these to everyone.
Occasionally I'll get a pair that isn't as up to par, but I love these things! So much better than getting your nails drilled on for fake ones
I did not like this brand at all. The color was cute but the adhesive sucks. Didn't even made it a full 24 hours before they were popping off.
Really wanted to try this but it didn't work out for me . I followed the directions and still don't like it as the nails won't stay on for long
I did NOT enjoy this at all, I hated the adhesive and ended up gluing them on anyway, didn’t even last a full day before they were falling off.
Press on nails are always a bit complicated because not sure if they will stay on long enough! But they work nice! These are great for gifts!
I loved these nails. Lots of cute styles to choose from, and I like that there are different sizes. They stayed on for me for about four days.
I've tried these once and thought they were not only pretty sturdy but also cute! I liked the packaging and the different shades they offer.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos