2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the packaging and how they look they look natural and I also love how they come in many different styles and how easy they are to put on
LOVE press on nails! So quick and easy. I get constant compliments on them. Usually last me around a week. I always recommend these to everyone.
I love these. They last forever and come in fun colors. They come with a tab to tell you if they are on correct and just press on to your nails.
I ve used this before and these last way longer than normal fake nails and trust me I have used these lots of time and it worked great for me!!!
These are great! I like how short they are so that helps them stay in better! Also the jell doesn't rip of your real nail when you take them off!
I did not like this brand at all. The color was cute but the adhesive sucks. Didn't even made it a full 24 hours before they were popping off.
Really wanted to try this but it didn't work out for me . I followed the directions and still don't like it as the nails won't stay on for long
I loved these nails. Lots of cute styles to choose from, and I like that there are different sizes. They stayed on for me for about four days.
I highly recommend these nails if you want to look nice for a special occasion, but don't have time, money, or inclination to go get a manicure
I did NOT enjoy this at all, I hated the adhesive and ended up gluing them on anyway, didn’t even last a full day before they were falling off.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos