2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
They look natural and are easy to apply, but the included adhesive doesn't hold the nails on very well. Get a separate thing of nail glue to use.
Nice colors! Easy to apply! Had all the right sizes for my fingers. Didn't leave a sticky mess when I took them off! Way cheaper than a manicure!
This is definitely an easy way to get a great manicure. I loved using it, and everyone thought I had had a professionally done nails. Awesome!
I love these press on nails. I’ve tried them before and they are so quick and easy to put on! They are very affordable too. I got them at target.
I love these. They last forever and come in fun colors. They come with a tab to tell you if they are on correct and just press on to your nails.
As with any stick ons they don't last long and are sometimes tricky to put on, but I love the design on these and found them to be very durable.
I really liked the designs and how easy it was to apply, but unfortunately they did not last that long on the nails. They fell off pretty easily.
Nails on the go yes kiss press on nails are great when you don’t have time to paint yours just pop on the color you desire and you’re ready to go
These are way better than the old press ons. They last well & do a good job for a quick look for a few days. They also work for the wider nails.
Adorable color, great quality, easy application and a trendy design If your into press on nails I’d recommend you grab yourself a pair of these!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos