2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,723 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Very quick and easy to put on, I love the fun designs! I use them just as an accent nail to make them last longer! Definitely great for all ages!
As with any stick ons they don't last long and are sometimes tricky to put on, but I love the design on these and found them to be very durable.
Pretty and easy to use,but it should come in different nail shapes and it would have been a bit longer.But still the designs are lovely and girly
The colors are great. But they don’t stay on and they are so thin that you feel you’re going to break them just by touching something. Not a fan.
They last quite a while. The only bad thing is glue does not come with. But other than that they look great and feel natural when you wear them.
I liked the designs and i they are so affordable and are a compliment seeker :)i applied a little bit of nail glue to make them last a bit longer
I love these. They last forever and come in fun colors. They come with a tab to tell you if they are on correct and just press on to your nails.
Nice colors! Easy to apply! Had all the right sizes for my fingers. Didn't leave a sticky mess when I took them off! Way cheaper than a manicure!
I don't wear fake nails so I gave them to a cousin. She thought the design was pretty and they were easy to put on. But they could've been better
Definitely will not buy again, for the fact that they are big and bulky on my nails. They are pretty and the gel polish on them are pretty cool!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos