2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Not only was I not a fan of the design I was given but they just don't look natural. They seemed to stick on for a while but they bent too easily.
I love them so much there are many different colors and dissing they r really essy to put an and u don't have to wait for them to dry supper nice
They were cute and easy to get on, but they don't stay on very long. It says they are supposed to last like a week but they only made it 2 days.
Fun for the night!! Don't expect to wake up the next morning with all 10 on your fingers!! But will still stay on for the night for a quick fix!
I don't wear fake nails so I gave them to a cousin. She thought the design was pretty and they were easy to put on. But they could've been better
They look natural and are easy to apply, but the included adhesive doesn't hold the nails on very well. Get a separate thing of nail glue to use.
I liked the designs and i they are so affordable and are a compliment seeker :)i applied a little bit of nail glue to make them last a bit longer
These are great quick and easy manis that are perfect for a night out, but don't expect them to last you the two weeks like the packaging says...
Ok so i love the designs and everything looks wise but they don't stay on too well for me :( but i still love them even if they only last me a day
I get so many compliments on these and everyone is surprised when I tell them that they're from a box! I stash these away for special occasions!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos