2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
This is a game changer for me. No more acrylic nails! My nails can finally breathe and still look so bomb af at the same time ! I can't believe it!
So convenient and pretty. When I have no time to get nails done this is a hit for me! Looks nice and can't tell I self applied. Absolutely in love
Omg !!! I Love the press nails :) they stay on for about 2 weeks if you kept them in good shape :) it's way cheaper then getting your nails done 👍
I tried these once they wear ok for the price. They lasted 10 days witch I guess wasn't so bad. Overall they wear nice. I would not repurchase tho.
I RECEIVED THE IMPRESS PRESS ON NAILS. I LOVE THESE THINGS EVEN THOUGH I LOVE LONG NAILS!!! THE DESIGN WAS CUTE AND THE APPLICATION WAS SO EASY!!
It was alright for press on nails. They did not stay on as long as I would have hoped (less than a week), but that is expected for press on nails.
I recently bought a package of these nails and I am extremely impressed. These are the best quality of home "stick-on" nails that I have ever had.
I love the patterns these come in. Some seem to last longer than others, although it may depend on the activities I've been doing once they're on.
Honestly didn't like , they are not made good enough to even have one meal with them on they are way to soft and feel like they fall off any second
So cheap and they stay on for a while as long as you're careful with them! I've had a few different colors, I think I like the dark red the best.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos