BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Samantha S.
Niceville, FL
Wow! What a step up from the press on nails you’re use to. These go on so easy and last so long! They look great and there are so many cute designs.
Highly recommend!
Terra G.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Gel Harlem Shake more...
I'm obsessed with these nails. I used to get gel manicures every other week, but now I just use these press on nails. They cost about $6 at my local Walmart. They typically last about 8 days on my nails. There are 30 in a pack so I can make them last a full 2 weeks if I just peel off the one or two nails that are starting to lift (at the end of the 7-8 day period) and replace them with new nails from the pack. Just make sure you remove all traces of the glue from your nails and wipe them down really well with rubbing alcohol. I also cut them with fingernail clippers because I can't function with long nails.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
For me press on nails never really work all that great. And these did just what any other ones did popped right off just moments after putting them on, no thank you!
Nicole A.
I recently tried these nails and I really like them. They are super cute and there are so many different designs out there. They look great too. I like the shorter length nails and in my opinion, they look natural.

They are really easy to put on. I would suggest making sure your hands and nails are clean, buff your nails and use rubbing alcohol on your nails before you apply these nails to make sure they adhere to your natural nails better.

It's claimed that these nails last up to a week or so but unfortunately they only last about a day or two at most for me. But that's okay though because after 3 or 4 days I'm ready to take my fake nails off anyway.

I thought they held up well through usual daily tasks but I wouldn't recommend wearing them if you are doing something more active than your daily tasks. Overall I really liked them.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I'm giving these 4 stars. The designs are beautiful. The concept of no glue nails are great, these just didn't work for me. They came off in an hour. I followed the directions to the letter. Now, the reason I'm giving a 4 star review is because I was very disappointed, so I emailed the company and expressed my concerns. They mailed me out a replacement box free of charge, and the rep that emailed me back was super cool, polite, and understood my concern. The replacement pack lasted a little longer. I will still buy these from time to time. I feel the adhesive needs to be just a little stronger. These are definitely worth the price though. My only complaint was the adhesive didn't last. Other than that, these are awesome and a quick fix if you can't afford acrylics and only need your nails done for an event or date or what not.
Ashley R.
Peoria, IL
I received these from influenster and I loved them and got so many compliments. They're super easy to apply. I took mine off after a week because I didn't put them on well enough, but they easily lasted that week.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
Review for: Broadway Nails Glitz Glamour more...
A girl stated above that these nails didn't last long, but they aren't meant to last are really long time.
I actually got this in a Vox and this is a product that I have continued to buy. I have very short nails and it's hard for me to grow them out. I don't like glue on nails because they ruin your nails! I've used several colors and they are just amazing! I have received so many compliments and people think I got them done at a salon. The trick is to squeeze and press them onto your nails for an extended period of time so they last! I have even showered with them on!
Alexandria J.
So I wasn’t a huge fan of these. The designs and colors are super cute but the sizes aren’t conducive to people with long nail beds so these didn’t work for me at all.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a huge nail person (I'm terrible at painting them), but I received these for free in the Shimmer VoxBox and of course gave it a shot. I was impressed with how easily applicable they were. But what was really awesome is how well they stay on! I was really expecting them to fall off so easily. But within five minutes of putting them on, I slammed my hand against the tips of my nails on the bathroom drawer. I figured they got peeled off. NOPE! Still there!:) The only struggle was getting the right size to fit my thumbnail, but that might just be my particular thumb. Also a plus - easy to clip and file to your desired length and shape.
Teresa N.
Hitchins, KY
Wear these all the time and for the most part they are great. Ever so often you will gey a dud pack where the nails are thin and break easy. Not in the usual places like the tips where you would think it would just be wear im talking the base. Overall they are great way cheaper than a salon visit. Easy to put on and take off and several sizes to fit every size. Tip: Get a 6 way nail file and do that first before applying and those nails will last like 2 weeks and not budge.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart