2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,560 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Great design easy to apply and stay on much longer than expected! Great way to get a quick glam look for the on the go fashionista
Super easy and quick! Definitely a nice break from $40-$50 dollar full sets! I added some kiss Jewel decals to my ring finger too!
I like the designs and options for print or plain color. the only problem is they didn't last more than a couple days on my fingers.
Would definitely love to receive this product again! This is the best nail product ive used! These nails lasted me about a month!!
Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure has some cool colors. Is great for a night out, but it didn't last longer than a day or 2.
I don’t like these mainly because none of them fit my nails. They’re too small and the shape and design I got wasn’t my cup of tea.
Perfect for nice nails without the maintenence or upkeep! With buffing prior to application, they did last almost a full two weeks!
These are so cute and once you put them on they stay on an it looks like you got them done professional an everybody will love them
Good item, they really do make your nails look nice and gives the professional nail salon vibe as if you got them professional done
These last a long time! They are short so they don’t snag and so precious. Also every single nail fit perfectly. Love the designs!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos