2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I have seen these in the store. they cost $5 , i like the design, and i have seen many styles of the nails. there are too much $$$.
Super easy and quick! Definitely a nice break from $40-$50 dollar full sets! I added some kiss Jewel decals to my ring finger too!
I received mine in my Shimmer Vox Box and I love them! It's no hassle and the styles are really pretty! Easy to apply and take off!
I don’t like these mainly because none of them fit my nails. They’re too small and the shape and design I got wasn’t my cup of tea.
These nails are cute but a waste of money. They do not stay on long and fall off. I’ve tried them multiple times but was not a fan.
I wanted to love these but they just didnt stay on. Im so upset because they come in such beautiful colors. I wish they would stay.
not my favorite but got the job done! my sister used them a liked them! but since im in the military press on nails arent practicle
Would definitely love to receive this product again! This is the best nail product ive used! These nails lasted me about a month!!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos