2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
They save on going to the nail salon that's for sure....easy to put on, and they look great! Many different styles/colors available.
i love the impress press on nails, first of all they are so freaking cute, and second of all they hold up on your nails pretty good!
They fall off immediately and don’t fit my nails all the way. They’re super pretty but always fall off due to them not fitting right.
As a mom of 2 under 2 it's easy for me to just put them on and get on the road ! I really enjoyed them and they last almost a week :)
There was not a lot of the same nails to chose from so I ran out of nails that fit my nails. And the process was a bit frustrating.
Super easy and quick! Definitely a nice break from $40-$50 dollar full sets! I added some kiss Jewel decals to my ring finger too!
Cute design I was excited to try them. Untill I discovered they were too small for my nailbeds. Very disapointed in this product.
These are so cute and once you put them on they stay on an it looks like you got them done professional an everybody will love them
I got these in my VoxBox, and they're actually really cool. I'm not a big fan of stick-on nails, but i would actually wear these.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos