2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the design very nice packaging I've Had some and their easy to apply I loved it super affordable can buy this almost anywhere
They're super easy to apply and pretty inexpensive HOWEVER they do feel a bit soft when you try to use then and they pop off easily.
I tried these out for fun and they are alright. They stay on but I'm not a fan of how fake they look and how dirty the underside gets
Quick & easy to use don’t have time to the salon you can apply these bad boys on real quick looks professional done at a low price
I tried these nails a few times, and they last super long! Their pretty, easy to put on and a lot cheaper than getting a manicure.
I love these press onssss! Thanks to influenster, I will be purchasing another pair! So cool and fun you do& also very quick& easy
I like the designs. My only issue is that the nails are too short for my own fingers and i would have to cut my nails to wear these
Didn't stay on for more than a day. i didn't like how plastic they looked. Simple to apply i guess but not worth spending money on.
There was not a lot of the same nails to chose from so I ran out of nails that fit my nails. And the process was a bit frustrating.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos