2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Idk if i was. i got compliments but they fell off fast. i followed instructions but with my extra pairs i get i may just glue em on
There are super easy to apply and they stay on so well! I found them through influenster and I will not use any other press on nail!
I loved the nails! They look so real. They dint look like stick ons . my mom even wanted them from me i tild her we can just buy some
Impress nails in theory is a good product but the fit and look of this product was awful. I will not waste my money on this product.
I buy one for a party and i uset and i love it so much it esay to apply and use and they estay long time and i love the color.
Fake looking, don't stick very well, difficult to find the right size to fit small nails. Ultimately they're difficult to work with.
I do like the press on nails. They have cute styles and colors, but they do not last long. They are a good use for maybe one night.
They save on going to the nail salon that's for sure....easy to put on, and they look great! Many different styles/colors available.
Im a guy so i wasn't going to try these but my girlfriend did, and she loved them, the fit was perfect and the length was manageable!
These nails are so nice. They come in many styles, they are easy to find in many stores, and they are super easy and quick to apply.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos