2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,987 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the I'm Press nails. I particularly like the short length because I work in an office. These nail look natural and of fashion. NO MESS here!
Love how easy to apply these are, no glue required! And the greatest thing is that they are waterproof! They are also very natural looking as well.
Press on nails were really great.They give you that straight from the salon look but at a budget.It lasted me 3 days and there is no mess involved.
So cheap and they stay on for a while as long as you're careful with them! I've had a few different colors, I think I like the dark red the best.
I love this product! Its great for a change in look, easy to apply and lasts for awhile if you're not doing anything crazy that will ruin it lol.
These are okay. They come in all colors and patterns which is AMAZING! But, they don't last as long as I thought they were going to, which stinks.
It fell off after one night of wearing them at a club. The design was really pretty when I first put them on. I would not wear this product again.
This is a game changer for me. No more acrylic nails! My nails can finally breathe and still look so bomb af at the same time ! I can't believe it!
Q & A
How sturdy are they
How good are these? Are they Worth it?
Do they have a lot of different sizes for nails?
Can you wash dishes with these?
Press on's or painted nails?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos