2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,711 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Great product for a quick and easy set of nails. The product was easy to use and simple! They make your nails look natural and last for about a week.
In love with my nails! This brand always has cute designs in various lengths and styles. Good price for what you get. The lasting power is brilliant.
I'm not a big fan of these press on nails, I am a nail enthusiast and these fall flat for me. They don't stick on and they last maybe and hour or so.
These were the best Press on nails I have ever tried ! The process was so easy, you don't have to struggle with liquid glue and they are gorgeous!!!
Pretty color nails and they will come in handy when I'm going out somewhere because I can't have certain nail colors where I work. Stick on very well
I was skeptical of press on nails because I get mine done at the beauty salon every few weeks. But these lasted me a week and a 1/2 I am truly amazed
These were he almost strong stoic on nails I’ve ever had! The only issue we’re getting the edges to stick so that my hair wouldn’t get stuck in them
These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and a lot cheaper then a manicure :)
These are amazing quality. they have so many options and last so much longer then a normal manicure at the salon and they save you money and time!!!!
You can buy them at dollar tree if this it what your into i rather get my nails done but if you like kiss kiss brand go to dollar tree they have them
Q & A
Are these strong like don't fall off easy?
Did any else have trouble at first opening the "bottle"? .... I did lol.
Do these stay on your nails long? I am a hairstylist and nail products tend to lift quickly when I work.
Are they malleable or are they rigid and do they fit easily?
Can you file these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos