2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,561 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
As a mom of 2 under 2 it's easy for me to just put them on and get on the road ! I really enjoyed them and they last almost a week :)
Meh. They get stuck in your hair and don't last through a shower or doing the dishes. Still not a good alternative in nail products.
i love the impress press on nails, first of all they are so freaking cute, and second of all they hold up on your nails pretty good!
I'm usually not a huge fan of press on nails, but these are the best I have tried. they don't last very long, but are good in a pinch
I received a box of these from Influenster. It was a simple yet cute color but I didn't like them. They only last you about 2-3 days
I love the design very nice packaging I've Had some and their easy to apply I loved it super affordable can buy this almost anywhere
They fall off immediately and don’t fit my nails all the way. They’re super pretty but always fall off due to them not fitting right.
These were really easy to apply and for me, they lasted a good while too. I also liked the variety of colors/designs that they have.
These are the only fake nails I use because they look so real with out ruining your nails plus they are cheep and easy to work with!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos