BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jessica A.
Lake Oswego, OR
If you have an event and don't have time to go to a salon or to paint your nails yourself, this is a great alternative. However, if you're wanting the manicure to last longer, I would suggest getting a glue-on set instead because the adhesive on this did not hold much longer than one day.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
These were very cute but the color was too bright it was a neon orange with palm trees. Not my style but the nail itself was really cute they look like natural nails
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I got these nails assuming that since they only cost $4.97 at Walmart that they would pop off in the first couple days. I was going to a banquet, and just needed something quick and nice for one night. I have been very impressed with them! They were extremely easy and fast to apply! And have now been on for 6 days!! I have washed dishes, done laundry, lifted weights and worked out at the gym multiple times, and a lot of other things without any of them popping off! I have had multiple people compliment me and ask where I got my nails done thinking that I had gotten acrylic nails! So I would definitely recommend these and say they were a big win!

My only pros were that after a few days I noticed my hair would get stuck under the part by my cuticles in the little gap. Also I wish they had some more sizes. I have longer nail beds and I struggled finding sizes that weren't to wide, but were still long enough. Overall I would recommend them and loved them!
Samantha B.
Cedarville, OH
I didn’t love how clumpy these felt. They were easy to apply and stayed on well, but my job requires me to use my hands a lot and they were uncomfortable for me.
Keisha A.
Edison, NJ
I love this product because the application is very easy.  I was a bit scared  that it will not hold but  to my surprise it lasted I will definitely buy again
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
I picked some of these up at target because they were only about $4 or so. I thought it was worth the try to avoid paying to do acrylics or gels and they looked fairly cute. The impress nails were also much cheaper than any of the other kiss nails, and came in designs.
Full disclaimer, even with professional products I tend to have huge problems with my pointer fingers and thumbs. I assume they are Oiler or something because all products fall off! I tried the manicure and all the nails help up super well except for my pointer fingers.
I loved how the manicure looked so much that I went to cvs to pick up more. They were almost $8 there, so definitely only going to buy them from target. This time I picked up the kiss brush on glue as well. That definitely made them last super well. Even on my pointer fingers. The brush on while pressing the pressed adhesive as well made and amazing pair.
There are 30 press ons and the sizes very just enough that I can still get about 3 sets of manicures out of them.
Sara F.
Finksburg , MD
The color coordination and ideal patterning was beautiful but it was completely plastic and bent as soon as I applied them. Not worth the money. More of a pain then a help.
Ramonia W.
Washington, DC
Surprisingly they are of very good quality. I applied them to my niece and she is only 11 but she kept them up for a whole week. Safe to say they are on her Christmas list
Brittany S.
Several friends of mine have worn these for quite some time now and i decided to give them a go.. I personally never get my nails done at the salons and I polish my nails myself. I figured these would be good for those days or occasions that i don't have time to do my own nails. It is day 1 for me and already I've contemplated removing them. I followed all the directions, I've pressed them down super firmly and most of them are still lifted on the sides. I ran my hand through my hair and cringed because 1 of the lifted sides ripped out about 6 strands of hair at 1 time. I do think they're cute, love the designs and colors, love the idea of them and I'm going to keep them on for as long as possible. Hopefully no more hair is lost in the days to follow cause I'd really love for these to be my go-to!  imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Christina F.
Stonewall
These nails come in super cute fashion colors. My kit even included accent nails. I purchased them for a special event, when I knew I didn't have the time for a full manicure. I have naturally nice nails, so I did have to trim my nails down in order to for these on top. They were already cut short, but that is more of the style today so I was okay with that. My only negative is that I personally expected them to last a little longer than they seem to be lasting. The box does state they are not recommended for longer than 7 days of wear. I anticipated a day or two. However, I noticed within a few hours they began to feel loose. I have not lost any yet, but I really haven't done much with my hands either. This would be a great product for special occasions when you want to wear for a night and take off the next morning. I do not recommend them to get you through several days of wear however.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart