2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,558 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I've had nails like these before where less than an hour later they fall off. I prefer the sticker nails that are guaranteed to stick.
The impress manicure is absolutely wonderful, it does not damage my nails, and yet it makes them look wonderful, i highly recommend it
I recently got these in my last Vox Box and they were so cute... but the downside is they only lasted a day .. they aren't worth buying.
I love impress!! I like the different lengths they offer and shape. They have amazing designs. They're easy to put on and they stay on.
These are great to stick on and go, if you have a last minute event and haven't had a chance to get a mani. They are cute and stylish.
Love these nails. Great color combinations, a lot of that include accent nails now as well. Don't last as long as I would like though.
I put them on and they stay for about 10 days as said. I like that they don't leave glue on your nails nor hurt when you take them off.
It says long lasting, they don't las that much, but they are great if you are in a hurry, very pretty patterns and colors I like them
So these sizes do not work well. You can always use a better quality glue that will work better. But still, they tend to crack in half.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos