2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,564 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These nails come with pretty designs but they don't last long. The best way to apply them is to apply with nail glue for a longer wear
Did not go on well and the color and style was horrible. I know there are better products in the market, these seemed very old school.
They're easy to put on, and looked natural. But I'm a acrylic kind of girl. But my daughter's loved them to play with around the house.
I liked how easy they were to apply. From a far they look like they are natural because they are not super squared and they are short.
Love these nails. Great color combinations, a lot of that include accent nails now as well. Don't last as long as I would like though.
They are pretty but never stay on my nail they pop off and as soon as I wash dishes they just slide off not something I would but again
I like the design but these only lasted on my nails a few hours let alone lasting 10 days. Not a fan. Will not be buying these myself..
I love impress!! I like the different lengths they offer and shape. They have amazing designs. They're easy to put on and they stay on.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos