2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
The nails got caught in my hair, looked fake, and were difficult to file to an appropriate length. I probably wouldn't wear them again.
When I got these in my College Voxbox, I was extremely excited because I like being able to do my nails fast. I absolutely loved this.
The color was super pretty, but unfortunately they don't look that realistic on my fingers. Because of that I probably won't wear them
These nails are very fashionable for a night out. For long wear however, they are not very good. they are pre glued and pop off easy.
You didn't really expect my nail in the file was really small so I had to improvise and glue them on myself and use my own nail polish
I didn't think i would like these/ thought they were like press on nails but there are so awesome i love them use them any chance i get
I love these nails. Use them all the time instead of paying extra at a nail salon. They have the prettiest colors and stay on so well.
These nails come with pretty designs but they don't last long. The best way to apply them is to apply with nail glue for a longer wear
The nails are soooooooo pretty pink with chevron design. Easy to apply and they stay on really well! I liked them and would use again.
A quick fix to dull looking nails. Especially when you don’t have time for the salon. They stay on and have a nice variety of choices!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos