2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I loved these they are cute and easy to putbut still very cute on, The only thing I didn't like was when I got them wet they came off..
The concept behind these are great. The patterns are great and they are good for a night out, but not very practical for everyday tasks.
I love the concept however they do not last a week at all. I have tried them on 3 separate occasion all of which they lasted a few hours.
Great for what it is but not very lasting, maybe about three days before it starts to peel off. I've stopped using them almost a year ago
Not a fan! These are tiny and pop off. They need a better adhesive other than what seems to be regular glue. They don't last long at all.
These would be good for a one time use but they don’t stay on for more than a few hours usually. You have to be really careful with them.
These are so great and so easy to use! I don't think they stay on all that long, but I definitely would recommend for a special occasion!
I loveddddd these!!! Super easy to apply and they actually lasted! I'm was totally shocked. I will definitely be purchasing these again!!
I love their product , really help embellish your nails quickly and safely without paying for the cost of a mani. Impression fan love it.
Im not a fan of press on nails so I believe my review is a little bias about these because they're not my favorite but the color is cute
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos