2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I received these in my UniVoxBox! They're adorable and so easy to use! I get countless comments on them everyday! Such attention grabbers!
These nails are great for on the go manicures , but they don’t really last that long if you are a really hands on person at home or at work
Best low costing manicure my way! So easy to do. You choose your length and style. There are so many colors and designs to choose from.
Not for me. I am already not much of a press-on type of girl but these were ok. I tried them for a night and I took them off immediately.
These would be good for a one time use but they don’t stay on for more than a few hours usually. You have to be really careful with them.
I love the concept however they do not last a week at all. I have tried them on 3 separate occasion all of which they lasted a few hours.
Honestly the only reason they are getting one are is because they couldn’t fit on my nails. My nails are naturally long and the press ons are short. Other than that they were a pretty color!
Not a fan! These are tiny and pop off. They need a better adhesive other than what seems to be regular glue. They don't last long at all.
Im not a fan of press on nails so I believe my review is a little bias about these because they're not my favorite but the color is cute
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos