BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hope H.
I love the impress manicures. The color options are endless and they stay on forever. I get compliments every time I wear them, most times people don't believe they're fake.
Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles , CA
I had no idea these existed but when i tried them on they are long lasting and really nice design. its like actually going to get you nails done only easier. Very impressive
Brianna D.
Winter Garden, FL
I was surprised at how natural these nails looked. I got so many compliments on them. The design was super cute as well!I'll definitely be recommending these to my friends!
Bethany W.
These nails have their pros and cons. The first pro would definitely be the glue strip. I love that you don’t have to worry about making a mess of glue, it’s simple. Another pro is that there are 30 nails, which I think is a pretty good amount for a package, and they cater to wide nail beds. I have larger nails and some were even too big for me! Awesome. Now, let’s move onto the cons. The big one is the way the nails are packaged. The nails aren’t paired up at all or numbered so you have to try to fit each nail, which is both time consuming and annoying. They don’t last very long, I’m not particularly rough with my hands and they lasted about two days. So I’d say these are more for special occasions. The last con is the shape, which I’m sure they come in other shapes; but the one I was sent in my Voxbox are square, and I’m more of a stiletto or coffin girl. I think these might be good for teens or people who don’t wear nails often.
Amy P.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
These nails are so fun to wear and easy to change. After 1-2 days I start to notice they are not as sticky and get things caught between my real nail and the press on nail.
Shannon W.
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a fan of glue on nails. The color I got was a bubble gum pink and I tend to like light pinks/ neutral colors not anything flashy. This product was just not for me.
Paola N.
En algún lugar de Puerto Rico
Esto es lo mejor del mundo, no puedo vivir sin ellas siempre ando con una en mi bolso, y en mi casa tengo una en cada esquina ❤️ Desde que llegaron a mi vida no las cambio
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
They fall apart in seconds. If you’re buy this, try to not do anything with your life. Not even wash your hands. Stays in my nails like for 30min. I won’t get those again.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Very cute and easy to apply . They last pretty well and offer a variety of designs . I like these because they don’t ruin my nail bed. They’re a great value as I recommend.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart