2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love these nails. They stay on well and I can change up my look whenever I want. I always get compliments and frequently am asked where I get my nails done :)
I love using these there so easy to apply when I wear them they usually last me 2 weeks maybe 3 there are so many colors and designs to choose from there great
Recived this item in my shimmer VoxBox and I loved it it's so adorable and they last on I went yesterday to HEB and got another design love them their worth it.
I was excited to try these out. They are super easy to put on. Takes no time at all. Can last up to 10 days, depending on how often you use your hands/fingers.
Got these in the spring voxbox, they don't last long on your nails one day maximum. After one day use they begin to get dirty underneath/around the sticky area.
I really liked the design and how short they were but they came off very quickly and the width of the nails did fit well to mine, you could tell they were fake.
Not a fan. All of the styles are extremely tacky. The shape just looks strange. However they're affordable and if you're in a pinch they stay on for a few days.
I never have time to do my nails anymore with my busy schedule. This is a great way for a quick manicure! So cute and so many designs to choose from! love them!
I just put thereon tonight and the thumbs are already lifting. :( o like the colors and designs, but I had to but my nails really short for it to look natural.
I wish I could give it 5 stars but they won't stay on my nails at all no matter what I do, but I still love them because they are so pretty and easy to apply!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos