BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brooklynn S.
I usually don't like press on nails. I get acrylics and they last for a long long long long time. They never stay on for very long. I bought it at my local dollar general store. I thought this product was okay
Kate C.
Los angeles, CA
Love!! normally i dont like stick on nails but this one comes with a pre-sticky part and its really strong they last a long time and theyre so cute! 💚 excited for so holiday nail looks!
Lesley a.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These bails are amazing. First of all they material that they are made out if is pretty strong compared to other brands. Also the designs are pretty cute and nice. Finally you gge you feel and look nice without the damage.
Jazmene S.
Great I love them . The only good for the on the go . If you have an outfit on and need to get your nails done but there either not available or there booked , i recommend getting these. They work magic !!!
Cori H.
New Phila, OH
Long Lasting, stylish and cute, perfect for any day wear, don't chip, do I need to go on? They are literally PERFECT! And you can do TWO-THREE long wears with the 30 nails they send!
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
Good I love this nails so much I don't have a dishwasher and I do all my dishes with my bare hands without any gloves and this nails are stick to my nails like crazy. Every penny worth I would love to have it on every color. I will be reviewing in my channel using this. 💅🏼😜😀
Aitana I.
Cheyenne, WY
I seriously love these nails they are so cute and fun to wear, they go on so easily and they are easy to take off, so it makes it easy to change out your colors
Roz Y.
Killeen
I love these nails. They stay on well and I can change up my look whenever I want. I always get compliments and frequently am asked where I get my nails done :)
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I thought these were great. Super easy to put on and looked great. I didn’t wanna go to a nail salon pregnant because the smell made me sick so these were great
Christina L.
Love these! However for me they only last about a day. If they lasted longer I would give them 5 stars. They are really easy to apply and use. I <3 these nails!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.