BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amanda L.
Hammond, IN
Personally for me, i did not care for them you could tell them were fake nails. But my 7 year old loved them! Also their were no directions on how to use them.
SMYRNA D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Las amo
ya tienen bastante tiempo en el mercado, pero es recientemente que las descubrí, me encantan porque solo en minutos puedes lucir una manicura perfecta.
Morgan M.
Black Mtn, NC
I did not like this product. The nails fell off very easily and were not high quality. I received this in my voxbox, but would not purchase this in the future.
sarahi f.
pharr, TX
last all day and even longer if you take care of them i got to test them out thanks to influenster and they helped alot when you have an emergency nail problem
Jennifer S.
These impress press-on nails are wonderful for any special event. They look really pretty and are very easy to apply. I like the variety of designs and colors.
Andrea B.
Tamarac, FL
Oooohhhh... I love this brand so much! I always use this nails. I mean it jus take minutes to do it, it doesn’t affect your nails and they look so Beautiful!!
Shasta L.
Fairborn, OH
I really liked these fake nails. They were easy to apply and stuck to my nails for about 5 days. Lasted through diaper changes, bath time with the baby, etc.
Lisa H.
San Francisco, CA
These press on manicures look so beautiful. Personally it did t work for me because my nail beds are too small. If I had a bigger nail bed this would be a 5/5
Laleska O.
Sandy Springs , GA
Super easy to use I like it they really look natural but the don't last a long time, I always use like a crazy glue or something to make them stay a more
Romy H.
El Paso, TX
I am currently obsessed with Impress nails!! The quality is amazing. Great color selection. Amazing price. For a mom on the go like myself, they are the best!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon