2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Did not last too long on my nails, a few fell off after a few hours & ended up taking them all off. they are good if you need a quick look for only a few hour occasion.
I love these nails. They are super easy and quick to use. They just don't last a long time. They are good for a late minute date just peel press and your looking good.!
Its great you don't have to wait for it to dry or you don't need glue, but you have to be really careful with them. or they'll fall. oh and they might not fit your nails
This nails were awesome! So cute I wanted another set. I think I like them better than other alternatives. They are so very nice to wear. Great value and complete comfort in these. I would highly recommend you try them.
I really liked these nails. They were easy to put on and looked really professional. However, they didn't last a week exactly. For me they lasted for about 5 to 6 days.
Some of the patterns are a little more expensive than others, but definitely worth it! If you use glue in addition to the stickers on the backs, they last like 2 weeks!
OMG ! I totally fell in love with these nails ! I received a very pretty pattern. I thought they weren't going to hold up but they did. They impressed me totally. =)
For what it was, it was fun to play with, but not for everyday. The sizes don't really match my nail beds. The hot pink and zebra stripes really weren't me favorite.
Would defintely use them when playing dress up with my 13 year old niece.. I wouldn't buy them for my self... The design is very nice tho.. My niece will lovee them
Bought one set and they were fairly easy to put on. Hard to file down though, even just a little. Got compliments on them! Broke fairly easy, but lasted a few days.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos