BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Harriet R.
Arlington, VA
Did not last too long on my nails, a few fell off after a few hours & ended up taking them all off. they are good if you need a quick look for only a few hour occasion.
Aubrey Y.
Sparta, TN
I love these nails. They are super easy and quick to use. They just don't last a long time. They are good for a late minute date just peel press and your looking good.!
Lily P.
San Jose, CA
Its great you don't have to wait for it to dry or you don't need glue, but you have to be really careful with them. or they'll fall. oh and they might not fit your nails
Jezail J.
This nails were awesome! So cute I wanted another set. I think I like them better than other alternatives. They are so very nice to wear. Great value and complete comfort in these. I would highly recommend you try them.
Preet
Davis, CA
I really liked these nails. They were easy to put on and looked really professional. However, they didn't last a week exactly. For me they lasted for about 5 to 6 days.
Martina B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Some of the patterns are a little more expensive than others, but definitely worth it! If you use glue in addition to the stickers on the backs, they last like 2 weeks!
Glory
OMG ! I totally fell in love with these nails ! I received a very pretty pattern. I thought they weren't going to hold up but they did. They impressed me totally. =)
C. Y.
For what it was, it was fun to play with, but not for everyday. The sizes don't really match my nail beds. The hot pink and zebra stripes really weren't me favorite.
Nichole G.
Bronx, NY
Would defintely use them when playing dress up with my 13 year old niece.. I wouldn't buy them for my self... The design is very nice tho.. My niece will lovee them
Chelsea Y.
Abilene, TX
Bought one set and they were fairly easy to put on. Hard to file down though, even just a little. Got compliments on them! Broke fairly easy, but lasted a few days.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart