BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lea W.
Westerville, OH
Did not stay on my nails at all. I was so excited about these because I bite my nails so badly. But they didn't stay on and were way too big for petite nails.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I had a very high hope with it and it was OK at the very first step. However it is so weak and it is very breakable. I don't think I'm goung to buy them again.
Eanna H.
Charlotte, NC
I wore these to school after having a nail polish melt down the night before. I easily applied the nails before leaving the house and they lasted for 6 days.
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
These are lovely I have them in the burgandy set. THEY Aare easy to apply. Come with a manicure stick and best part is no glue is required just push and stick
Andrea B.
Tamarac, FL
Oooohhhh... I love this brand so much! I always use this nails. I mean it jus take minutes to do it, it doesn’t affect your nails and they look so Beautiful!!
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
Okay lets be honest! Nails like these never last long as a real manicure but i think it did pretty good. Cute patterns and no drying time! Great for busy women
Meredith C.
LOVE these nails. Easy to apply, adorable variety of sets and colors, are still on after 1 week :)

Great for changing things up
I bought this set for $8 at CVS
Lisa H.
San Francisco, CA
These press on manicures look so beautiful. Personally it did t work for me because my nail beds are too small. If I had a bigger nail bed this would be a 5/5
Amber Y.
Dillsburg, PA
I really liked the pattern I received. They were easy to put on and really cute. The only downsize is mine only lasted one day until they started to come off.
Shelby T.
The best press on nails you can buy! I would buy these and put extra nail glue on so they would stay longer. They look professional and they fit so perfectly.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart