BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sylvia N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Got these in the spring voxbox, they don't last long on your nails one day maximum. After one day use they begin to get dirty underneath/around the sticky area.
Roz Y.
Killeen
I love these nails. They stay on well and I can change up my look whenever I want. I always get compliments and frequently am asked where I get my nails done :)
Linse S.
Newtown, CT
I really liked the design and how short they were but they came off very quickly and the width of the nails did fit well to mine, you could tell they were fake.
Aitana I.
Cheyenne, WY
I seriously love these nails they are so cute and fun to wear, they go on so easily and they are easy to take off, so it makes it easy to change out your colors
Lisa N.
Abington, PA
I never have time to do my nails anymore with my busy schedule. This is a great way for a quick manicure! So cute and so many designs to choose from! love them!
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I thought these were great. Super easy to put on and looked great. I didn’t wanna go to a nail salon pregnant because the smell made me sick so these were great
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
I was excited to try these out. They are super easy to put on. Takes no time at all. Can last up to 10 days, depending on how often you use your hands/fingers.
Christina L.
Love these! However for me they only last about a day. If they lasted longer I would give them 5 stars. They are really easy to apply and use. I <3 these nails!
Kaitie P.
Tracy, CA
I just put thereon tonight and the thumbs are already lifting. :( o like the colors and designs, but I had to but my nails really short for it to look natural.
Natalie F.
I love all the styles that they have! They don't stay on for longer that a week though! Other that than they are great for occasions! Wedding, night out, etc.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart