BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Faye H.
Enterprise, AL
I love the colors and variety of patterns are too cute however for someone taking care of a busy household and constantly putting my hands in water they didn't hold up for me.
Sabrina F.
Great product! its fast easy and cheap. its worth it for special quick occasions. try to avoid water after putting them on. just remember these usually last for a week or less.
Madison S.
These nails are amazing!! If you do then correctly, they will last anywhere from 2-7 days. I also normally bite my nails, and even with that the nails stayed on for about 4 days
Jessica P.
Quick and simple to apply. If you're looking for a quick fix on your nails that won't damage them. They do not last very long two to three days. However the designs are great.
Aimee A.
I got these nails, but with a different design today. I love the comfortable fit, color and the accent nails. plus, they can be purchased at my local Wal Mart... How continent!?
Kristen M.
Its easy to put on.It looks real and doesn't leave that nasty glue effect on ur nails.It looks pretty.When u have kids you don't have a lot of time but this is very short time.
Leann M.
These would NOT fit on my fingers.. the sizes were too small so I ended up putthing them on my almost 4 year old.. and she was able to peel them off on her own later that not.
Janet K.
Waltham, ma
I like the different designs these come in and I always use fake nails but sometimes can be a pain to file them to fit properly on your nail. Still use them every now and then
Jeanette D.
Milwaukee, WI
These are easy to use but they only stayed on about two days. Great for a night out but I won't buy again since for the price I paid they didn't stay on long enough for me.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
These are the best press on nails that I have ever tried. They are easy to put on and if you take care of them and put them on correctly then they can last longer than a week.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.