2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the colors and variety of patterns are too cute however for someone taking care of a busy household and constantly putting my hands in water they didn't hold up for me.
Great product! its fast easy and cheap. its worth it for special quick occasions. try to avoid water after putting them on. just remember these usually last for a week or less.
These nails are amazing!! If you do then correctly, they will last anywhere from 2-7 days. I also normally bite my nails, and even with that the nails stayed on for about 4 days
Quick and simple to apply. If you're looking for a quick fix on your nails that won't damage them. They do not last very long two to three days. However the designs are great.
I got these nails, but with a different design today. I love the comfortable fit, color and the accent nails. plus, they can be purchased at my local Wal Mart... How continent!?
Its easy to put on.It looks real and doesn't leave that nasty glue effect on ur nails.It looks pretty.When u have kids you don't have a lot of time but this is very short time.
These would NOT fit on my fingers.. the sizes were too small so I ended up putthing them on my almost 4 year old.. and she was able to peel them off on her own later that not.
I like the different designs these come in and I always use fake nails but sometimes can be a pain to file them to fit properly on your nail. Still use them every now and then
These are easy to use but they only stayed on about two days. Great for a night out but I won't buy again since for the price I paid they didn't stay on long enough for me.
These are the best press on nails that I have ever tried. They are easy to put on and if you take care of them and put them on correctly then they can last longer than a week.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos