2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,711 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Haven't tried this product yet but it looks like something I might want to check out! I have had troubles keeping pressed nails on. So hoping this product will do that.
I bought these to help me not bite my nails. I wanted to leave them on for a week or so to break the habit. They did not even stay on a whole week. Very disappointing! :(
I really liked these nails. They were easy to put on and looked really professional. However, they didn't last a week exactly. For me they lasted for about 5 to 6 days.
They looked great, but whenever I tried to scratch my skin it felt like my actual nails where going to rip off. It's good if you're just going to wear them for a date.
Did not last too long on my nails, a few fell off after a few hours & ended up taking them all off. they are good if you need a quick look for only a few hour occasion.
I love these nails. They are super easy and quick to use. They just don't last a long time. They are good for a late minute date just peel press and your looking good.!
I've had my imPRESS nails on for two days now (I know not very long) but so far so good! They're rock solid. They were so easy to apply and fit perfectly for my nails.
I was excited to get these, until i tried to put them on. All the ones for the thumb nails were WAY to small. So unless you have baby hands, I wouldn't waste my money.
This nails were awesome! So cute I wanted another set. I think I like them better than other alternatives. They are so very nice to wear. Great value and complete comfort in these. I would highly recommend you try them.
Its great you don't have to wait for it to dry or you don't need glue, but you have to be really careful with them. or they'll fall. oh and they might not fit your nails
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos