BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • How does this brand of press-on nails compare to other brands. I'...4 Answers
Sarah C.
I love these nails because they have lots of sizing options and last a LONG time. They do have a tendency to wiggle when you try to use your hands a lot. I've had to remove these nails before because the edges dug into my skin when I pressed on the nails. But overall, this is a good deal for the price. Just don't expect perfection, and don't place them too near your cuticles!
Megan B.
I love how far press on nails have come over the years. In the past, these would have fallen off over night. I applied them on a Saturday night and they lasted until Tuesday. In Kiss's defense, I'm sure these would have lasted longer if I didn't have such a demanding job. Grooming and bathing dogs usually means my nail polish won't even last that long. They look amazing too!
Gina W.
Columbus, GA
So I found this on sale for $1.50 believe it or not . They are very easy to apply and are truly mess free . There are pretty designs to choose from . Because there is no glue or other substance beyond what is attached used , they do not last very long . If you're in need of a quick nail job for a short wear but can't get to the salon , I would definitely recommend these .
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
These are my favorite press-on nails. They have an amazing variety of designs. They are waterproof and look super cute. They are definitely easy to apply. Though they recommend to keep pressing the nails for the next half hour after applying them. They can last about 2 weeks and look amazing. I definitely with buy them again and I already recommend them to everyone.
Marisa G.
Pasadena, CA
Pretty obsessed with these. They're a great alternative to nail polish, especially when you don't have the time (or patience) to paint your nails or go to the salon. They last for a couple weeks, even for an avid weightlifter. They look natural, and I always get compliments, regardless of the color I pick! They also don't destroy your nails like gels or acrylics do.
Lindsey S.
Lawrenceville, GA
These nails are my best kept secret. I love how I can get salon quality for a fraction of the price! I have been using them for years. I got spoiled not having to pay $50 each time I wanted a new set of nails. Only down side is they last about a week. For maximum use I would use the nail glue provided instead of the stickers. They do not damage your nails either.
Anna F.
Saint Louis, MO
Just tried these guys today. A cheap alternative to getting a salon manicure!
The good:
Only $7
Beautiful colors
Easy application
Pretty natural looking

The bad:
Wish the sizes were organized, kind of hard to find the perfect size for your nail
Obviously not as good as the real thing

The picture I posted is before I did any filing, but so far I love these!
Heidy C.
Love these nails! I'm very active with a 4 year old grand daughter. They ladt through playing, swimming, hair washing, dishes, you name it! Of course I followed directions exactly from the package. Do NOT add nail glue! The two different glues will simply disintegrate each other. I am 60, and will continue to buy them and use them in my active lifestyle.
Chelsie P.
Greenwood, NE
I hate how nail salons truly damage your nails long term. I tried these on a whim for a wedding and the compliments poured in! Everyone wanted to know where I had my nails done and when they found out they were press ons they were shocked. They lasted about 2 weeks for me which I can say was pretty awesome considering there was no nail glue at all.
Millie W.
Huntsville, AL
People always ask where I got my nails done or if I did them myself. I work 2 jobs and I don't have time to go sit at a salon for an hour to get them done. When they came out with these they were my go to. From work to going out on date night with my fiance. Theses are my favorite and they have so many color choices to choose from and style.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.