BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
I’m definitely a fan of these press on nails. I like to take care of my natural nails and I don’t wear acrylics or gel polish that can weaken my nails. So I tried these when I was going to a wedding and wanted my nails to look nice and professionally done. I got so many compliments and everyone thought they were my real nails. Plus I didn’t have to worry about them popping off. I now have a whole stash of different colors and designs.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
It is great for a day or two used but it hardly even last for a week or two without me fixing one of them falling off my nails. i’ll be attaching a picture of the impress press-on nails “lighten up” to show how beautiful the nails are. It’s almost perfect as it is affordable compare to going to the salon for a fake nails but Again the stickers longevity is the downside of it.

Got a complimentary from Impress thru @influenster which i’ll definitely use😍😍
Kailyn M.
Began to put these nails on and realized after doing all 9 fingers that I needed a size 11 nail for my pinky. Went to go look for the size 11 since there should be 2 in every pack and there wasn’t another one. Literally checked under every nail, checked on the floor, check to see if it was stuck to my clothes...CHECKED IN PLACES I DIDNT EVEN GO WITH THE NAILS AND NOTHING!!!! Was absolutely infuriated, had to rip them all off and go buy another pack of a DIFFERENT BRAND since I didn’t wanna waste $8 to only get 9 fingers. NEVER AGAIN!! Smh.  Broadway Nails Impress Press-On Manicure Space Cadet Nail Covers, 24ct - Buy Packs and SAVE (Pack of 6)
Catherine C.
Washington, DC
I was very, very surprised by how well this press-on manicure stayed on my nails. I'd never used a press-on kit before because I assumed they'd just fall off within a day, but this wasn't the case; I wore these for three days with no problem and ended up taking them off myself (which wasn't easy!) because they're much longer than my natural nails and I was tired of it. But regardless, they did exceed my expectations.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I have been wearing them since Wednesday, they have not yet come off once. I got them in my Influensters vonbox and i am impressed and surprised how they are holding on! I love them. I have actually been looking for more to buy.
Morgan C.
Honestly, I wanted to hate these.
I usually get a real gel or dip manicure, but I was on vacation and my nails look like crap. I grabbed these super fast and I was surprised how well they worked.

You can cut/file them down for the correct shape.
They lasted almost a week, but the edges started to snag on hair & other stuff within a few days. But for the price & convenience I think they’re worth the price.
Diana O.
Brooklyn, NY
My number one press on manicure.I totally love this product. I remember I would always buy different brands of press on manicures but they would always tend to fall out, until I Found this. I love it because When I first tried it I thought it would be like all the others that in two or three days they would fall out but these actuallyLasted me around 2 to 3 weeks. I definitely recommend these specially because they have a whole variety of designs and they’re all amazing!!!
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
These are the best! I hate getting my nails done and I have eczema on my hands that has really messed up my nails. I’m also allergic to a lot of nail glue, so these are perfect for me. They are easy to apply and they stay on so well that it’s almost scary. And they don’t make my fingers itch. It’s not uncommon for these to last 8-9 days on me. There are all kinds of cute styles to choose from, too. Can’t go wrong with these.
Debora O.
These nails were sent to me in an Influenster voxbox as well. I wasn’t a fan because the nails were a bit flimsy. I broke a few pieces while opening the package.
Besides that, it was quite easy to apply. The pieces are fitted for all ten fingers and easy to recognize and coordinate which nail goes on which finger.
I would recommend it for those looking for a quick fix but it’s certainly not for me.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

back