BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • I've never tried these cheap and cute any good?4 Answers
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I'm giving these 4 stars. The designs are beautiful. The concept of no glue nails are great, these just didn't work for me. They came off in an hour. I followed the directions to the letter. Now, the reason I'm giving a 4 star review is because I was very disappointed, so I emailed the company and expressed my concerns. They mailed me out a replacement box free of charge, and the rep that emailed me back was super cool, polite, and understood my concern. The replacement pack lasted a little longer. I will still buy these from time to time. I feel the adhesive needs to be just a little stronger. These are definitely worth the price though. My only complaint was the adhesive didn't last. Other than that, these are awesome and a quick fix if you can't afford acrylics and only need your nails done for an event or date or what not.
Luz R.
I got this at one of the voxboxes and I had never used press ons since I have naturally long nails. It was really easy to use but I got glue just in case, since I was going to a foam festival I didn’t want them to fall off or anything. Throughout the whole night girls were telling me they liked them and were I had got them done only to tell them they were press on nails. They are inexpensive and look good.
kandiss J.
I received the Impress Nails complimentary from Influencer for my honest review. I really liked the color and designs on the nails and the package had a variety of different sizes to best fit my nails. They stayed on my fingers as long as i didnt move my fingers around to much and didn't do my normal everyday activities. Overerall i give them 3 stars. These are a great option for temporary pretty finger nails and great for kids and elderly. They have a ton of different designs and colors to choose from.
Michelle F.
Spartanburg
I seriously am in love with these nails! I buy soooo many, it's like an obsession! They last me usually around 2 weeks and are no work at all! Also, I can mix and match the leftovers lol. I just wish I could get my hands on some of the older styles for more variety bc I have all the ones I've seen in stores lol
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
As a first time user of imPRESS Press-On Manicure. I have to say that, I absolutely love this product. It's super easy to use, quick, and stay on for long time. I start off by washing my hands and use the enclosed alcohol packet to clean all my nails. Then, I sized all the ImPRESS nails that I need. Then, I take off the clear plastic off the imPRESS nail and place it on my own nail. The result was amazing! and my nails look so fancy and beautiful. I received a lot of compliments from family and friends and its really beautiful. I highly recommend this to everyone. Thank you, Influenster for this free sample of imPRESS Press-On Manicure as part of my #ShimmerVoxbox
Julia M.
Okay two stars because the designs are super cute and so is the “idea” of press on nails that supposedly stay on. But unfortunately they do not, ī just applied them and replaced 4 nails already within 3 hours. I wanted to try these as a quick alternative but sadly they just don’t live up to the standard.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
The lasting power these nails have is pretty amazing. I honestly do not like getting my nails done at a salon, because I hate committing to having them on for a whole month. Got these just for special occasion, but left them on to give yall a review. I thought these would fall off on the 1st day, but nope they were still on the 4th day. A nail or 2 were kind of lifting up from the bottom but all I had to do was push it down to stick the small part that was lifting. Another dislike is that my nails are short, so the top/back part of the nail had glue so it got dirty super quick. My daughter found my stash of leftover nails, so i do not know how many more days i would have been able to use the otber nails. I honestly will purchase these again, because they are easy to apply and they have a variety of colors and designs. Super inexpensive compared to salon prices.
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
I am personally not a fan of acrylics or fake nails. One thing I liked is how easy it is to remove the nails without damaging your nails. Another thing I didn't like is that it's hard to shape them. If you want to do your nails and don't want to deal with the salon and damage your nails I would suggest this. This product isn't horrible but I personally prefer my one nails.
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
I don’t usually wear fake nails as I have pretty strong and lengthy nails already, but today I decided to try these press on nails! They are so easy to apply, so inexpensive, and are holding great so far! I have done dishes and laundry with them on and have had no problems! If you are looking for a quick, easy, natural looking and inexpensive manicure, I recommend these!!!
Rachael M.
I have a love/hate relationship with these. They didn't fit perfectly, but close enough. They were easy to trim to my preferred length. The main problem was with the adhesive. It was strong & held great, but if your natural nails aren't long enough to cover the adhesive, you'll have lint and other debris stuck to the underside of your nails. Another thing, the base of my index & middle finger press ons started to split after 4 days, don't know how or why😆 also, there were only 3 nails small enough for my pinky nails, so I'll only get 1 full manicure out of a whole package (& have a bunch of other leftover nails😝)
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.